Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to get some track time in I haven't been since I lived in colorado 4 years ago... I miss it..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (patman)

Thanks for the input ...How about I be more specific so your input can be more specific.... I know in Colorado they had open track days anyone could go to, However here in the east unless you have a 5million dollar insurance policy you can't just show up with bike and gear ready to go... I need to know of a club that has track days in PA and in other locations so i can contact them and learn more about how I need to go about signing up etc...any specific input may help thx in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Rocryder)

Nesba.com and teampromotion.com. Cornerspeed may do trackdays up that way too, I am not sure though. There website is Cornerspeed.net. I also saw a New York based club called NYCSB I think.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Naya the Dingo)

Thx I signed up for teampromotion.com too bad the pocono track day next weekend is all filled upI was hopin i could go get some track time

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Rocryder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocryder »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thx I signed up for teampromotion.com too bad the pocono track day next weekend is all filled upI was hopin i could go get some track time</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just to give you a heads up Pocono is the worst track I have EVER been on.
I have ridden

Summit, main and Jefferson.
VIR, north and south
Beaver run
Barber motor-sports park

Summit main is by know means smooth but Pocono is a whole different story, I WILL never waste my money on that track again. Head over to Beaver that track

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Anyone know where to find an open Track Day near Upstate NY (Rocryder)

I know the guys from my local website nestreetriders. c o m do trackdays alot, maybe something you would be interested in.later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (eppy01f4i)

you must have ridden the east course, north and FUSA are the fun ones. coming from anywhere in NY to summit is a haul. theres a couple of us running pocono FUSA on Aug 6th with http://www.championsportbikeclub.com you run through the banking and almost the entire back straight of the nascar track, very fast. http://www.nysportbikeclub.com/ runs pocono mostly. real good group of guys that run the club. smaller turnout too so lots of track time. Loudon may be an option too its a tricky but fun track.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just to give you a heads up Pocono is the worst track I have EVER been on.
I have ridden

VIR, north and south
Beaver run
Barber motor-sports park

Summit main is by know means smooth but Pocono is a whole different story, I WILL never waste my money on that track again. Head over to Beaver that track
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Just to give you a heads up Pocono is the worst track I have EVER been on.
I have ridden

VIR, north and south
Beaver run
Barber motor-sports park

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, poconos isnt the smoothest track out there, but it's so shitty that if you can ride fast there, you can ride fast anywhere

1 - 10 of 10 Posts