Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was given a speeding tic not to long ago with all kinds of fix it fines to go with it. I heard the CHP are just kicking it at 9 mile . Have any of you been up there lately????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (TheMainEvent)

Well, he is still up there every Sunday morning. I guess his office hour is 9am to 5pm with one to two hour lunch. If you speed during this time, I am sure you will pay for it. Save it for the track or a rear set. Ride save!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

He's up there all week, as early as 630 on weekends. His name is Stout, he will tag you for fix its and he knows his shit. Im up there every weekend mostly, say hi if you see me. 04rc with red motogp suit.
james

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (jbowers24)

Hey James I am up there during sunday's too, but lately I don't go cuz can't afford other ticket. So is sunday all busted up???????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TheMainEvent »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey James I am up there during sunday's too, but lately I don't go cuz can't afford other ticket. So is sunday all busted up???????</TD></TR></TABLE>
He's there, but there are so many other bikes to keep him busy, its usually safe. He on the move 90% of the time, but watch out on 9 mile. He's tagged most of my buddies but I've been lucky, Im usually lead or 2nd and he cant get turned around fast enough, so settles for the back of the train. Holler if ya see me up there. Used to be up there on an 03 flame/black r6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I didn't see him this sunday.
They were harldy any bikes up there this weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (Sevenz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sevenz »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I didn't see him this sunday.
They were harldy any bikes up there this weekend.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Same with saturday, few bikes, I didnt see him, but heard he was there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

So... this all Black RC goes tearing through the 9 mile stretch - flames coming from the Sato cans. The rider was in all Black leather suit, sparks flying from his pucks as his knee touched down on the tarmac at every turn. He was travelling at warp speed - a space ship on a mission to break the light speed barrier. He was also a rebel - he was being chased by Judge Dredd.. opps... I mean Judge Stout. They are coming to a sharp right hander now. The guy on the RC is coming in hot, and he is setting up for the corner, he hunches over more, and starts to brake - confident in the knowledge his bike has some of the best brakes out there. He brakes, he leans, knee touches tarmac and he through the turn.

Judge Stout is coming in hot on his BMW Patrol bike. He realizes too late that there is no ground clearance for him and leaning... well, he just does not know how. A loud scraping can be heard - the bike is straight lining out of the turn...

And then I wake up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (Wim_rc51)

Make it happen mike, just be sure to have an on board video so I can watch it!!

Someday I'll get out there with my RC and hit those roads with you...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (Half Squid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Half Squid »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Make it happen mike, just be sure to have an on board video so I can watch it!!

Someday I'll get out there with my RC and hit those roads with you...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mike - Good to see you again buddy. The turn I was dreaming about is that spot we took our first pics. Pretty knarly right hander.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Just Beat my ticket. I got mine down below, between the 210 and Baytree. The sheriff was a total asshole regarding my outrageous display of 56 in a 45.

IF ANYBODY GOT A TICKET BETWEEN THE 210 AND BAYTREE WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS, EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]. For $20 I will give you what you need to beat your ticket or your money back. And don't think you'll win with a 22350 basic speed law defense
I did A LOT of digging and research and tooth-pulling, but I won, with no insurance hit, no DMV points, no $$$ out of my pocket.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wim_rc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So... this all Black RC goes tearing through the 9 mile stretch - flames coming from the Sato cans. The rider was in all Black leather suit, sparks flying from his pucks as his knee touched down on the tarmac at every turn. </TD></TR></TABLE>

By the way... before anyone else reads this and gets their knickers in a twist - IT WAS JUST A JOKE! Remember that thing called humour?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wim_rc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

By the way... before anyone else reads this and gets their knickers in a twist - IT WAS JUST A JOKE! Remember that thing called humour?
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Damn, too late. Can someone help me remove my knickers outta my arse!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Anyone know the status of Angeles Crest Hwy???? (jamarben)

Dude Stout is F ing up all of our sunday rides. If you have to ride 9 mile at 45mph, I rather stay home and watch motoGP..............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts