Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Anyone know KYA Greg Freeman (05RC51)

Greg is cool in my book, through his stuff is out of my price range but he's good peeps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 05RC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can you tell me anything about Greg? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes Greg is a very cool guy! His RC is bad ass and his parts are killer that he makes but I have kids that race and cant afford his stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone know KYA Greg Freeman (jamntlr)

Greg....??? oh yeah.....

this one time....at summer camp.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Anyone know KYA Greg Freeman (Rigor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rigor »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Greg....??? oh yeah.....

this one time....at summer camp.......
</TD></TR></TABLE>

NOTE to SELF. Protect your rear if Rigors around

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Don't know him as personally as most of you maybe, but have met him more than a couple times at trackdays and he's as easy going as the next guy.
A real stand-up kind of person you could trust I guess.

Why do you ask anyways?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't dealt with him, but haven't heard anything bad as far as business (or anything else for that matter) is concerned. I'm in the boat with these other guys - his stuff seems to be top notch, but out of range for now. (I want a front mount radiator BAD!!!!) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hey Newbie, who the hell are you and what the hell do you want to know about my friend?

Be specific

Now why don't you tell us a little about yourself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know Greg, he is a good guy, very cool, safe rider. I have done business with him and had zero issues. I've done a few track days with him, lots of fun.

Modified by drsus at 10:13 PM 6/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Anyone know KYA Greg Freeman (lbm00n)

Great guy, always willing to help or offer advice, whether riding, gear, parts, etc..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Anyone know KYA Greg Freeman (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Newbie, who the hell are you and what the hell do you want to know about my friend?

Be specific

Now why don't you tell us a little about yourself.

</TD></TR></TABLE> Hey Just because I dont' do trackdays with you anymore doesn't mean I'm NOT your friend mmmkay
but good question.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Thanks guys for the response. I wanted to know more about him since I just sent him a check for the Slipper clutch for the RC and I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing.

Thanks very much!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 05RC51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks guys for the response. I wanted to know more about him since I just sent him a check for the Slipper clutch for the RC and I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing.

Thanks very much! </TD></TR></TABLE> Greg is also a sponsor of this board and has ridden with a few of us on this board as well

Not to worry. You're in good hands

1 - 14 of 14 Posts