Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (AZ Scott)

I already have the photo on my desktop, just not sure how to get it in my post.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (AOx4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AOx4 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I already have the photo on my desktop, just not sure how to get it in my post.</TD></TR></TABLE>
What they said. & Good luck.
Go to the "Testing Forum."
If you make a mistake,
Just Delete it and try again.
Its realy not that hard.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (AZ Scott)

Thanks very much for the help!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Boy.... I've never inserted a photo before, let alone anything else.... but I'd guess a lot of lube would be a good idea.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (Mental998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mental998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Boy.... I've never inserted a photo before, let alone anything else.... but I'd guess a lot of lube would be a good idea.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
I would think rolling it up would be best, the edges might hurt!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (YellowDuc99)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YellowDuc99 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I would think rolling it up would be best, the edges might hurt!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
And lots of KY Jellie.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Anyone Know How To Insert Photo (kell749)

1- click on the "image" icon in the message tool bar ... it is the square yellowish colored one with the mountains in it.

2- this will insert the image tags
in your message.

4- select a URL to a photo you want to insert into the message, like the one below is located at http://www.ducatiowners.com/mh...8.jpg, then past the URL in between the two image tags.

5- now cut an past the image tags and URL and past them where you want them to appear in your message, then post.

ciao,
johnc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AOx4 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I already have the photo on my desktop, just not sure how to get it in my post.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You can't post straight from your desktop or from a file on your computer. The photo must be hosted somewhere on the internet, so it has its own URL. Either a web page, or a photo hosting site like snapfish.com, photobucket.com, or imageshack.com will work...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts