Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh my goodness! What a horrible, piece of shit. Poor poor poor. No facts were correct. Again, highlighting the lowest common denominator instead of the thousands of responsible people who ride and enjoy.
THAT WAS REALLY POOR.
I love how Suzuki stopped making the TLS1000 because it was too powerful! LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya those guys were doushbags....did you see the automaniac earlier though with the special on a 999r?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Bubbazenetty)

I only saw the ep with reviews of the 999R, R32, black shadow, etc....looks like I didnt miss much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Anyone just watch Automaniac on History?? (eppy01f4i)

This was actually one of the very first shows. I remember the SBFreaks when I lived in Pleasaton. They filmed a lot of the stunts down the street I lived on, Owens Drive. They use to hand out down at the Red Robin all the time in Pleasanton. I agree that whole show simply upset me. Reminds me why I have a high insurance bill..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Agreed, the show was crap but...........there was a some eye candy!

Ara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Anyone just watch Automaniac on History?? (Ara)

very clean crocker....and to think no stunna would even know wtf it was...

extra super bonus cool points to anyone (besides smitty) who can name the rider represented on the die cast model on the table in the background (hint, if you know the bike, you should know the rider)

anyone? bueller? anyone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Anyone just watch Automaniac on History?? (Baasinator)

another crocker...maybe a replica, but i saw it at laguna last weekend

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

From what I saw (during a nap
) was everyone of those punks needs a riding course ASAP. Horrible body positioning on the bikes through the curves. Alot of hanging off
just to get the sparkles to fly from the knee pucks, complete idiots! The show was a bore. I did enjoy watching the squids bust their ass stunting

Just typical Joe Public television. That Eric guy was nothing more than a fat ass on two wheels. Give me a break a TLS
Tach shots were from a I4 GSXR.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Anyone just watch Automaniac on History?? (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">very clean crocker....and to think no stunna would even know wtf it was...

extra super bonus cool points to anyone (besides smitty) who can name the rider represented on the die cast model on the table in the background (hint, if you know the bike, you should know the rider)

anyone? bueller? anyone?</TD></TR></TABLE>

That the guy that set the speed records on a Vincent Lightning ? Can't recall the name.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (tricklidz1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tricklidz1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Rollie Free??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bingo! Roland Free (cool name, eh?)

I used to watch him race back in the '30's...

http://www.indy500.com/stats/d...0Free

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (roadkill)

not rollie free....youre about 20 years too late

Its Joe Petrali, circa 1935, on a streamlined top speed record bike

if there was some way to make money on all the useless bits of moto-info cluttering up my already overtaxed brain, I'd be a millionaire

Modified by Dezmo at 6:33 PM 8/25/2005

1 - 16 of 16 Posts