Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see if any of you guys are close to me. Seems like the majority of you are in California.

Also, looking for a Ducati mechanic that would like to do some work on the side(valves, belts, mostly just service stuff).

Nick

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: anyone in or around the Dallas, Texas area? (n737nc)

Arlington. For service you should check out AMS. If you've never been there you should check it out just for the sake of checking out the bikes kicking around the shop, always at least one super mono. One time I was in there and he had 20 999Rs out back.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crockett,TX 125 mi se of ya, I second AMS did great on the upgrades to my 996!!! They are great people to deal with also!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: anyone in or around the Dallas, Texas area? (n737nc)

Advanced Motorsports cant be beat around here, they also have monthly dinners and trackdays give them a call or stop by. Next dinner is the 30th IIRC.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: anyone in or around the Dallas, Texas area? (Ropes4u)

Plano,Texas....
AMS, of course...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: anyone in or around the Dallas, Texas area? (Nero)

AMS

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops, was Grapevine, now Southlake. Time to update the signature!

Jeff and Toni Nash at AMS are wonderful folks. Got to know them the first year I was racing. I'd trust Jeff to fix anything he'd be willing to put a wrench on. But AMS is too far away for me to get to easily for drinks and conversation. I've been hanging around Eurosport Cycle so long it's like a second home, or better - our Club House. Tony and Martha are great folks and there's always something going on. Every Thursday night they're open until 8:00 pm, and then whoever's there is welcome to join the group for dinner. Very comfortable place with great folks. Eurosport doesn't have the mechanical pedigree that AMS does, but I've always been happy with their work. Both are great places, but for me Eurosport is just more convenient and easier to get to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just make sure the mechanic isnt to drunk or better get there early and bribe him with beer...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts