Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to get one...
i cant see if there is a way to add some.
The shifter side is ok but the exhaust side is too close to the pipe.
Anyone else had this problem?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (kam1996)

You have to buy the corse heel guards

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (brettmess24)

Are you selling your?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (kam1996)

no, sorry

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (brettmess24)

Can you recommend a source?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

What if I wrap my boots in Aluminum foil?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (Hyperpasta)

Aaaoouucch $140 for two heel guards..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thats a good price

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brettmess24 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have to buy the corse heel guards

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you still have to cut the exhaust shield if you buy the corsa heel guards? I've seen where some heel guards have a different angle as compared to the exhaust shield. Is that a common problem?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (No. 467)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by No. 467 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Do you still have to cut the exhaust shield if you buy the corsa heel guards? I've seen where some heel guards have a different angle as compared to the exhaust shield. Is that a common problem?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep I cut mine...but it cuts like buttah baby

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

What can I fit to mine? Looks like I'm going to have mounting issues with the Corsa style. I think I need the mounting kit to go along with the corsa upper heat shield. Correct?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brettmess24 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have to buy the corse heel guards...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Anyone know if these work with the stock pegs and brackets? After mounting up a 50 mm exhaust, I'm finding my stock heel guards are too short and my heel is getting baked - I don't want to buy rearsets, just some longer heel guards.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (JeffKoch)

I've got Corse style heel gurads that I got from Yoyodyne for like $70. They work with oem rearsets but you have to grind off the original heel plate screw bosses. (996 application)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (Capt. Home Slice)

Cycle Cat makes Corse style heelguards at twice the thickness as the Ducati part. Retail is $100. You can purchase from any Cycle Cat dealer.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat/Oncycles divisions Ideanamics LLC
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (Vandal996)

Mine are extremely thick and couldnt be happier with them

Jeff they will for surely work with some modification done to your stock plates like Cpt. Home Slice said.

SBK2001 I actually have the little kit you will need to fit the corse heat shield! IM if you want to make a deal.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Anyone here has Motowheels rearsets..just got mine..NO Heelgua ... (Vandal996)

Can i order them directly from you or Section8.
Do I need the part number, I wasnt able to find them on section8 website.
I am in raleigh, NC and there aren't any Cyclecat dealers here.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive got a used set, a couple of scratches but ill sell them for 40$

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Yesterday (After seeing your set up) I bought the rear sets, corsa heal guards, l shaped exhaust guard, and mounting kit. But thanks any way. But if your is better / different than let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts