Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anyone heading to Road America in April? (viper1)

Trying to work out the logistics....
I know I'm gonna be in WI at least twice, and hopefully thrice...

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anyone heading to Road America in April? (stlwalnut)

That's cool. If you want to hook up let me know. It'll be my first supermoto race.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4

i'm going to make the trip. and the word from the wife as of yesterday is she isn't. looks like i'm going solo. track day at mid state any of my local brethren?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anyone heading to Road America in April? (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm going to make the trip. and the word from the wife as of yesterday is she isn't. looks like i'm going solo. track day at mid state any of my local brethren?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mine to is staying home! Much more fun that way! We should hook up!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Anyone heading to Road America in April? (viper1)

Hey Nick,
Maybe we should ride together...got a place to stay in Milwaulkee...

G

·
Discussion Starter #7

i should be able to borrow an enclosed trailer. just an option.

"got a place to stay in Milwaulkee..."

"I went to Milwaulkee, they were out of beer"
Exene Cervenka

viper,
sure. can hook me up with a good pit spot and most importantly the fast way around?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
what's up with the scedule? are there two days of racing or practice on saturday and race on sunday? i checked the website and only noticed one set of results. so i figure saturday is practice. what's the scoop.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (Nick Novice)

viper,
sure. can hook me up with a good pit spot and most importantly the fast way around?

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (viper1)

per last years schedule...

Saturday: Halfday of open practice. Vet open race (35+...you qualify) then a 2 hr endurance race. Pretty cool to watch while drinking malt likker...

Sunday: 2 practice sessions; qualifying session (by lap time...they have transponders); heat races; finals

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (stlwalnut)

cool. are we going to do the endurance race on your bike? is there a mini class? i could bring the xr100. i crack myself up. actually a mini motard endurance race sounds like fun

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...actually a mini motard endurance race sounds like fun</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually a mini motard endurance race sounds like a sure-fire plan for knee & hip replacements!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts