Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering about the quality of their titanium fasteners (e.g. fitment, finish, etc.).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (No. 467)

I got a set of M10x1.25 pitch Ti bolts from them for mounting my front brake calipers. Fit and finish were excellent. Get some Ti-Prep w/ them though...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (jpuck91)

Yes I tried dealing with them on a large order, like every nut and bolt on my project 996, they just did not provide the prices and service I wanted. Mark at Corse Meccanica did. Give him a call: 919 469-3993. Web site: http://www.corsemeccanica.com/ He even had custom things made for me that were not commercially available.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked them when I bought dzus fastners! Fast shipping anyway!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (superbike2001)

Racebolts are too $$$$, but the quality is good.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (duc1036)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by duc1036 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes I tried dealing with them on a large order, like every nut and bolt on my project 996, they just did not provide the prices and service I wanted. Mark at Corse Meccanica did. Give him a call: 919 469-3993. Web site: http://www.corsemeccanica.com/ He even had custom things made for me that were not commercially available. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto that. The folks at Corse Meccanica are true enthusiasts, and know their way around Ducatis. Great service at a fair price.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark is the man if you were to ask me. I stop by his shop anytime I need any Ti parts.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (dipdm)

"Mark at Corse Meccanica"

I was looking for an obscure bolt in Ti and Mark did well by me. Fast shipping and very easy to talk to. A+

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (Nick D.)

I agree about Mark at Corse Meccanica. I've ordered from him before and have had a good experience. Unfortunately, he does not have (in stock) the Ti axel nuts that I have been looking for. As for Racebolts' pricing, they seem far cheaper than some of the other places. Who else (besides Mark) sells both wheel and sprocket side axel nuts in Ti for about $100?

Modified by No. 467 at 10:08 PM 8/16/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I've had good experiences with them. Speedy shipping and great customer support.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (Simba)

to answer the original question without other shop fluffing
Racebolts was a good site, super fast ship, and reasonable enough prices considering what your sitting on .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I have also purchased from racebolts with no issues.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (JSR29)

here

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (mrgrn)

Mark really helped me out with some custom sized Ti bolts when I fitted the Ohlins radial fork bottom kit to my SPS's R&T's...He is the man!!

Give him a call!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (Tornado-rider)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tornado-rider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mark really helped me out with some custom sized Ti bolts when I fitted the Ohlins radial fork bottom kit to my SPS's R&T's...He is the man!!

Give him a call!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

UM .... your loaded, we're not

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (throttlehead)

Not any more!
But the bike does stop well now!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Anyone have experience with Racebolts.com? (Tornado-rider)

Here is another company that sells Ti bolts that I came across today:

http://mettec.com/

I have not bought anything from them or know anything about their prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts