Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
998 starter dumped.....will get opened and fix if possible but don't have current time....gotta get this girl titled and plated.....looking for a cheap low mile superbike starter motor ........ anyone ? please !

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: anyone have a starter to sell me cheap and overnight ? (brettmess24)

or call this guy Dan (918)282-5681 he may have one......good luck

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st thing guys do when building a track bike is pull the starter. There should be a whole pile of em somewhere. Last time I needed a starter I called Reno Leone in NJ and got one at a good price, fast. Sorry, I don't have his number handy but it should not be hard to find.
gregc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: anyone have a starter to sell me cheap and overnight ? (brettmess24)

brettmess24 said:
email this guy and see if he will end the auction early for you, there are no bids on
it

yea i'll be trying to get that one....i have emailed and made an offer but he wouldn't respond (its against the rules to ya know
)

1st thing guys do when building a track bike is pull the starter. There should be a whole pile of em somewhere. Last time I needed a starter I called Reno Leone in NJ and got one at a good price, fast. Sorry, I don't have his number handy but it should not be hard to find.
gregc

not quite sure how i could find or call this guy.....sounds optimistic if i could get through a message to him / there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts