Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have the sato banzai map for my pc3r, after switching to a set of ladybird gp cans i notice a few flat spots in the throttle and down on lowend power a little. anyone have better map suggestions? im gonna get a custom one written after the new year but for now just looking for a bandaid of sorts since it is so pretty outside in NC lately!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in raleigh. anything above 40 daytime temp ill ride in. just have to get the tires good and warmed up!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so i have been pretty sure i have been running lean, at least until last night. the gp cans have less restriction than my sato cans had which should lead to a lean condition, but i blew a flam out of my pipes last night when i hit my flat spot which would indicate a rich condition. it goes away when i put the sato pipes back on so im sure it is exhaust related.any ideas?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i will in january, however for now i just need a bandaid. im gonna flash the sato low map tonight and see if that helps. the banzai map is annoying me with the flat spot.

the sato low map took care of the flat spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.