Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
at NJMP????

I just ordered my ticket for Sunday's races, hope to get some cool shots for the day!

I don't know if any of you follow the racing scene but this Garret Gerloff kid pulled off Provisional Pole today, iirc, the kid is all of 16yo and fast as hell!!! It's going to be cool seeing these young guns tearing up the facility, there are a few of them.

I'll be rooting for our local heroes, Eric Stump who qualified top 10 in SS and Jason DiSalvo tho.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I've seen Garret race at a few WERA races. The kid is an amazing rider. If he continues to progress, he could be on the world stage soon. He has won quite a few races.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
I've seen Garret race at a few WERA races. The kid is an amazing rider.
Never heard of him, but I hope someone gets him to Europe ASAP! Spending any more time in the US with our weak series and our lackluster tracks will doom his career.:eek:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So from what I read elsewhere, Gerloff wins by an easy 5sec margin, Rispoli took a safe 2nd place to win the Championship West and Overall.

They were saying these two kids were turning faster times than the DSB boys and would have won by over a second had they been in that race too. CRAZY stuff!

Tomorrow's SS race should be off the hook, can't wait to head down in the a.m.!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If there was a 5th for every if we would all be drunk.Tomorrow is going to be a showdown b/w those kids for sure.I sure hope teams overseas look at the timing sheets,and see the talent we have over here.:)

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
What's up with JD Beach??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.