Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anyone deal with TPO parts? (Pinky)

I did a couple years ago & had a good experience.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't dealt with them before, but probably will in the future. They're in TX, so should be fast shipping for me! :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (FATurbo)

I delt with them a few years ago also, and all was good.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Tornado-rider)

Bought some plug wires a few years ago. Pretty good experience. I think they went radio silent for a little while before showing up again recently.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Kennedy)

Well, I think they are going silent again. I placed an order June 8th and haven't heard a word from them since they accepted my paypal money. I know its only been a couple of weeks but I haven't heard anything. I've tried e-mail(about 5 times) and there is no phone number to call. They haven't told me if they are out of stock or anything. I bought from them because I thought they had a good rep.
So right now they have 270 bucks of mine and I can't get in touch with them. It may not seem like a ton of money or a lot of time but I just wish someone would tell me something.
Oh and by the way, they have recently received some negative feedback on ebay for the same thing I'm complaining about which makes more nervous.

Pinky

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Pinky)

Hmmm, good to know...Keep us posted on your progress.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
purchased a ride hieght adj. bar with end links from them about 2 months ago with no problems although i have heard some people have had headaches in the past.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Anyone deal with TPO parts? (Pinky)

yer pinky
,,been there done that.dont worry they are slow and dont answer emails,
but they do come through in the end.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Anyone deal with TPO parts? (ric916)

Well, as a follow up...I received a call from TPO parts with some good news. My parts have been shipped by priority mail with a tracking number. In addition I received a personal phone call from them apologizing for the inconvenience. It seems that someone, who is no longer there, was not doing their job.
Anyway, my story has a happy ending so

Pinky

1 - 11 of 11 Posts