Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone a AAA member? I am renting a moving truck and one company offers a 12% discount if I am a member. Just checking to see if it is worth the $65? (Anyone want to loan me their "club code")

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have been a AAA member for fifteen years - like most insurance (which is really why I joined) in the event of accidents / some other need. I have used them several times (usually when I do something stupid like lock myself out of my car). If they offer discounts on stuff you need, join. For me, it's cheap peace of mind. :twocents

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
trussdude said:
I don't go to all the meetings.
You should start going! The strippers they bring are very reasonably priced. The also get you discounts on hotel rooms, being a AAA member. :woot:

In all reality, AAA is worth every penny. I have called them many times, more for my friends than myself. If you ever get stuck, lock your keys in, run out of gas, or one of a million other possible situations, they show up and take care of business.

:twocents

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
trussdude said:
I don't go to all the meetings.
My exwife used to call me an alcoholic. I told her she was mistaken, and that I was merely a drunk.

Alcoholics have to go to meetings once a week.........

I'm a AAA Plus member. It pays for itself the first time you ever have to use it. My car just ran out of warranty, so gaurenteed, I'll need it soon........:(

·
Registered
853 Posts
Rigor said:
My exwife used to call me an alcoholic. I told her she was mistaken, and that I was merely a drunk.

Alcoholics have to go to meetings once a week.........

I'm a AAA Plus member. It pays for itself the first time you ever have to use it. My car just ran out of warranty, so gaurenteed, I'll need it soon........:(
This should be good........What kind of car?

·
Pull my finger!
445 Posts
I have AAA plus as well. It pays for itself over and over again. It's worth it just for the free maps/tour books alone! You can get AAA discounts all over the damn place. Hotels, restaurants, I once got a discount on my glasses... 5% here and 10% there add up.

As for insurance, I wouldn't insure my lawmower with those assholes. There was a negative experience a few years ago and I tend to hold grudges.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Get the motorcycle/RV coverage. It's worth it. I have used it twice to tow my bike, and the range allowed for bikes is 20 miles instead of the 10 for the 4 wheel cage.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts