1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
WANT!!!!:woot:

·
Registered
301 Posts
You should ask the seller for a Speedzilla discount.;)

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
yeah, I saw that earlier today, looks pretty cool but the buttons are on the wrong side, unless you wear it on your right wrist.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Agreed. I've seen plenty of fake watches overseas. Just because it came from Japan doesn't mean anything.

Take a dump in a nice velvet box and at the end of the day, you still just have a sh!t in a box.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
it's a nice watch.I have a couple more different models too
Ive sold a few different HRC models over the years.
doesnt look cheap up close,and it's made in japan(there are loads of watch makers here,not exactly difficult to find one.....EVEN IF ITS A TURD..)
I personally wear only Omega's,but not everyone wants to spend 2000 dollars on a watch

and if anyone wants a discount no probs

·
Registered
735 Posts
If I had the scratch, I'd buy it and put it around my top triple so my RC51 would have a clock.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
They are nice watches.real good quality feel and aren't crap(I'd wear one)
But of course they have the exclusive HRC logo on them,so thats probably the main selling point.If you want an official HRC product then this is it.If not I'm sure there are millions of nice watches on Ebay etc for the same money or less.

My market is Japanese motorcycle products etc,and these fall into that catagory
by the way Magical Racing make all HRC carbon accessories(briefcases,business card cases etc)
the line up changes pretty often as HRC orders are very small(hence there being only 100 and 200 of each of the watches)

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
A broker brought one of the carbon HRC watches back from Japan for me a few years ago and I gave it to a friend as a gift. The battery went dead 3 mos later.:banghead That HRC watch I had was REALLY nice though.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Ive had things break on very expensive Omega watches.But are fixed pretty easily.Maybe it was a chinese battery!

here are some earlier HRC watches i sold a few years ago
Again it's just a sports watch,but these ones are cheaper(about 320)us retail

·
Registered
947 Posts
the 1/100's is the gearing on the hand right? so it rolls around instead of ticking once per second?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts