Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put race fairings on my 748 and noticed a set on e-bay from Duke Demon (based in the UK). Any word on how realiable this company is? According to the seller:
"
The fairing panels do not require painting as the base material is colour matched to OEM colour, so scratches & chips do not reveal a different base colour, it's still Red, which is a unique manufacturing process. The Belly Pan is Carbon Fibre with a Lacquered Finish, it is manufactured to ACU race specification with a Reinforced Fibre Glass inner skin. These panels are intended for Track Day & Race use, however their quality allows for a realistic option to replace damaged original road panels."

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Anybody know anything about Duke Demon? (DesmoHugh)

They look pretty nice..cant imagine there very cheap to buy or ship though!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anybody know anything about Duke Demon? (brettmess24)

Well known in UK ...
I used to deal with, through out E-bay ...
I've never been disappointed !!!

Philippe ... from France !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Encouraging feedback! The set is about $950 USD, but since they don't need to be painted, it's not too bad. I'm more concerned with any potential fit issues, missing parts, etc. when my guy here in NY tries to put them on.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I purchased a nose fairing and rearsets from them, and overall the experience was great. Exceptional packaging and shipping, and it only took eight days to get to my door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts