Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so close to breaking the new CBR in that I can't wait to see what it does on a track. Is there anyone from around Houston who goes to track days around here. Where do you go?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I may not be able to recommend a specific track day organization in Texas due to the anti-Advertising policy on the board, I can say that Giannis is the smartest man I have ever never personally met.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (WhiteyFoo)

You just can't advertise if you're affiliated with the business in question. And since Lone Star Trackdays is a loyal, long-time sponsor of this forum, you can advertise the shit out of them!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any tracks in/close to Houston? (Giannis)

What's going on for May???
I'm gonna be home for that month.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Any tracks in/close to Houston? (RC51inJapan)

Well, the first week of May many of us here will be at the ROGUE event at Barber!

The link posted earlier for Lonestar Trackdays will put you in touch with the correct information.
They will be hosting a track day at Texas Motorsport Ranch at Cresson on Monday May 2nd.
They will be hosting a track day at Texas World Speedway at College Station on Monday May 23rd.
Hope to see you at the track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You just can't advertise if you're affiliated with the business in question. And since Lone Star Trackdays is a loyal, long-time sponsor of this forum, you can advertise the shit out of them!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You might say that I am/was a bit affiliated with LSTD. But since noone knows that here, I'll just say it:
LSTD is the way to go!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Any tracks in/close to Houston? (RC BS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC BS »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hope to see you at the track.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Does this mean I can barrow your bike?
Jus kidden.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Any tracks in/close to Houston? (RC51inJapan)

Is that anything like a wheel barrow????????????
Barrowing someone elses wheels???????????

Or is "borrow" the more appropriate term?????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Any tracks in/close to Houston? (RC BS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC BS »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is that anything like a wheel barrow????????????
Barrowing someone elses wheels???????????

Or is "borrow" the more appropriate term?????????

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Eeek, a typo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.