Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about having a paintball day at my house with all my riding buddies. Do any of you have equipment?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Any Supermoto guys around STL have paintball gear? (chriscap)

I'm imagining paintball being played by a bunch of guys on dirtbikes... Scary.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any Supermoto guys around STL have paintball gear? (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm imagining paintball being played by a bunch of guys on dirtbikes... Scary.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That sounds like good clean family fun right there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Any Supermoto guys around STL have paintball gear? (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That sounds like good clean family fun right there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It sounds like a darn good reason to get a Recluse Z-Start Auto Clutch. And to learn how to shoot left handed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any Supermoto guys around STL have paintball gear? (banda)

Uh, I didn't mean we ride Supermoto and and shoot each other... although that gives me an idea. We could have a few guys shooting at the riders at our races and for each time you get hit you get 1 second dedcuted from you finish time. I'm sure this would not create a scoring nightmare.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Any Supermoto guys around STL have paintball gear? (Dave)

I don't hunt, I don't own any guns, I'm not big into war games....but paintball is a blast. Combine it with motorcycles and a few acres and count me in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i call kirk. he'll wear his camos from springfield and bring enough guns and ammo for a small army. oh, you said paintball. he can bring that too.

while he's there, he can try and peddle some goods. he's always networking. maybe you need a refresher pamplet and video?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Nick Novice)

LOL. No one else here has no idea what you're talking about, but I'm cracking up.

Anyway, I don't play (or at least in 10 years), but I just bought a gun to clown around with and thought It'd be fun to mark up some other guys.

I wonder if Amway sells paint balls

1 - 8 of 8 Posts