Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it's a shot in the dark. but the weather for this weekeend in elkhart looks wet and i have nothing but slicks. i'm looking for a 120 and a 160. boy, an extra set of wheels would be nice right now.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a set of 17" supermoto wheels I may sell if your interested. Their Excel rims (black) and Talon hubs (gold). They would come with used Dunlop slicks, Maxxis Goldspeed rains and Avon streets. I'd sell them for about 60% of what the wheels (not tires) would cost new.
Jim
jkvl.com

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (Nick Novice)

I'm not headin up to WI this weekend, so I have rains...call me on the cell...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Jimmy_Tea)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jimmy_Tea »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a set of 17" supermoto wheels I may sell if your interested. Their Excel rims (black) and Talon hubs (gold). They would come with used Dunlop slicks, Maxxis Goldspeed rains and Avon streets. I'd sell them for about 60% of what the wheels (not tires) would cost new.
Jim
jkvl.com </TD></TR></TABLE>

what bike are the wheels for? send me a PM on how much you want for them(without tires).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (cb186)

There from a DRZ-400. Looking at the simple spacers it would seem like it would be easy to make spacers to fit most any bike. I'll have to do some research to come up with a price.
Thanks for your interest.
Jim
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts