Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any RC51 riders in Germany or Europe?

Hello to all,

Is anyone with a RC51's or anyone in the board in Europe becuase I am moving to Germany next year. Has any of you been to Germany or Europe and if so, did you like it and if you have any info or experiences to tell... Thank you and take care...

--"ACE"--

Modified by 703RC51 at 11:59 AM 6/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Any RC51's in Germany or Europe? (703RC51)

ONE REALLY COOL ONE
no really

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any RC51 riders in Germany or Europe? (703RC51)

I'm from Hungary. One thing I know about Germany that you might find useful: There is no speed limit on one (or all ???) of their highways.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Station in Bamberg , Germany after a tour of Bosnia
. Saying that I loved Germany would be an understatement

Its NOT Cali but it's darn nice. If you like clean neighborhoods..hmmm clean everything, very well brought up children, great drivers, great transit, awesome slopes for boarding and skiing, 4 seasons,friendly beautiful people, you can be in a different country within hours of driving in any direction, awesome freeway, volksmarch, great
I'm told..sorry don't drink, and never get lost driving because everywhere is new so I was always sightseeing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Any RC51 riders in Germany or Europe? (3stripes)

been stationed there twice, and there are a zillion great roads to ride on. in fact, other than the autobahn, most roads are quite twisty. contrary to popular belief, there are speed limits on autobahns but mostly around built up areas. also, dont fook with the polizei (cops) or they will beat your ass with a rubber baton that hits you four or five times with each whack. dont ask me how i know. clary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i was there for 10 yrs. Be careful. there arent a lot of accidents but when there is, they are deadly in most cases. You will have to get another DL, and got to school for it. Two lane sections of the autostrausse are limited. Three lanes just twist the throttle and go. Oh yeah and you have to check out Nurnburg. Very nice track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'm currently stationed in Heidelberg, Germany. Everything that you've read so far is a FACT. When I come back to the "REAL WORLD"(U.S.), I don't think I'm going to get along too well with the local police because I'm damned sure going to have a hard time staying within the posted speed limit signs.
On the autobahn (in town for that matter), you don't have to worry about the polozei giving you tickets (too much)........it's the cameras that you have to watch out for. However, it is hard for those cameras to identify you when a picture is taken since you will have your helmet on and the license plates are only on the back of the bikes.
Right now, I'm still waiting for my RC to arrive from stateside. I've been waiting for over 4 months, but it's supposed to be here by mid Jul. I'm fortunate enough to live only 15 minutes away from Hockenheim Rink. When they have their "tourist days" it is awsome! I took my F4i out there 4 times last year. Just pay your 12 euros and ride your bike from the street strait onto the track for 20 minutes with other bikes. Go as many times as you want. No inspections, no minimum cc, no nothin'! You're not even required to have leathers. I wouldn't recomend that though.
Any idea on where you will be going in Germany? Germany may be small compared to the states, but it's one of the biggest countries in Europe. It's roughly the size of Texas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Stationed near ramstein, Alot of nice twisties go up to the mosul river lots of castles and twisties about 285 kilometers worth of roads and castles. Its alright here I currently ride an rc but started out on an f4i. The RC is awesome over here alot of fun to ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I plan on going to Stuttgart, Germany.. I am getting out the Corps and going to work as a civilian worker either GS or contractor... Are you guys still in the military??

Thanks guys...and take care..

--"ACE"--

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I'm currently stationed in Italy, my RC is due to arrive in early August.

Plan on taking some road trips though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Any RC51 riders in Germany or Europe? (RC51inJapan)

Plenty of SP1’s & 2’s in the UK, and plenty of tracks to thrash em around

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Any RC51 riders in Germany or Europe? (RC51inJapan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC51inJapan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm currently stationed in Italy, my RC is due to arrive in early August.

Plan on taking some road trips though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You just gotta get up into north east italy past venice up through Austria and into southern Germany,

wow that is is what roads are about, some of the finest in Europe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.