Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found just one picture of the Black/White stripe Sport 1000 on a past thread, but I was wondering if anyone has other pictures of this color combo??

I'm about to put a deposit on the Sport 1000 but still can't decide on Burnt Yellow/Black stripe or Black/White stripe.... HELP!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Any pics of BLACK/White stripe SportClassics SPORT 1000?? (masYmas)

That's the only good shot I've seen. Do you know anyone who's really good with Photoshop? There are plenty of pics of the yellow one!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Any pics of BLACK/White stripe SportClassics SPORT 1000?? (AZ Scott)

Hey AZ Scott, I actually stole the pic above from a previous thread that you posted on, sorry!

I was pretty much set on the Burnt Yellow until I saw the pic of the Black one that you posted, now I'm dazed, confused, and going KooKoo for CoCo Puffs...

You ordered the Black/white stripe one right?!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

photoshop not real

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Any pics of BLACK/White stripe SportClassics SPORT 1000?? (AMS)

Wow, thanks AMS for the photoshop pic!

I can't believe Ducati has not released more detailed pics of each of the new colors they're offering on the Sport 1000, especially on their special access website for the people who put deposits on it originally...

Hmmm, still torn between Yellow or Black...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Any pics of BLACK/White stripe SportClassics SPORT 1000?? (masYmas)

I don't have Photoshop, but I used MS Paint to see what my black Sport would look like next to Jessica's Paul Smart.

I think I made the right call, but the yellow Sport sure looks good, too. Don't know what to tell you!

I haven't heard of anyone yet who really likes the red one, but I imagine it will look pretty good, too. Kind of reminds me of the Capirossi Monster from a couple of years ago...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I finally placed my order for the Sport 1000.... color I picked....?!?!
Drumroll please............

BLACK with white stripe!!!

I still love the Burnt Yellow, but in the long run I think I'll favor the less flashy incognito Black better.

I finally got access to the password access website for the Sport Classics. Here's some other pics from there...

Modified by masYmas at 10:42 PM 8/16/2005

1 - 7 of 7 Posts