Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Watch the guy in the back on the bike that flew into the other one...when that bikes front tire racked him and started lifting him in the air....I wonder what was going through his head:wacky

·
Registered
54 Posts
not sure im going to eat dinner after that first one ahh thats got to hurt

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
wolf44 said:
Watch the guy in the back on the bike that flew into the other one...when that bikes front tire racked him and started lifting him in the air....I wonder what was going through his head:wacky
The other guys exhaust pipe I think:woot:

Didn't really see what happened at first, but after close review, the guys bike lifted him up then push him into the other guys bike, then the other guys bike was on top of him at the end of the clip.

I thought the guy in the back just got tossed off the bike at first.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
wolf44 said:
like a bug on a windsheild "the last thing that went through his head was his a-hole :woot:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lucky no innocent bystanders were injured. As for the squids, they ask for it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The second video was a local one from this last weekend. Supposedly the guy in the background wasnt even part of the show that the foreground guy was putting on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts