Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK OK...I know there are like hundreds of threads stating how section 8 rocks. But it's just soooo true. I had ordered some parts last week and they told me they would get everything together and ship it all out today (Wednesday) So it dawned on me that comming to Baltimore I might not get my parts till like Tuesday with the holiday this Monday. I call Section 8 to see if I can upgrade my parts to 2day air so I can get them before the weekend. Not only were they able to do it. They didn't even charge me for the upgrade. He said it was about the same but I KNOW it was at least a little more expensive. Even it was only a dollar most places would have charged me (not that I minded mind you...I was full ready to pay the extra amount). I think my favorite thing about these guys is that even though they get like 983264 calls a day..they make me feel like I'm the only customer they are dealing with. They def earned my respect and my business from here on out. So to all the guys at section8... THANKS, you guys kick a$$.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Capt. Home Slice said:
Jake always makes me feel like I'm the only one!;)
Jake always makes me feel special too, he is so gentle.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sagerider said:
Jake always makes me feel special too, he is so gentle.
I'm still trying to get him to answer the phone.:woot:

·
Registered
602 Posts
alright so you have all heard this before but here goes: THANK YOU SECTION8SUPERBIKES!! :clapper I finally got my 10 spoke magnesiums all the way from Italy via Jason and some Power Race tires to go with them. Just got everything mounted up and man do they look so nice. I weighed everything and with new marchesini's I have saved 11.2lbs of weight! :) I had been running the OEM spokes so its why the difference is huge, cant wait to get it on track to have a go at it. Section8 is what ducs shopping should be like, great info, great service, great prices by people who know whats up and who ride the F#$ck out of ducatis. My 748 is my long term track bike so its obvious my future parts shopping will be done with Section8. Thanks again. I am putting up some photos of wheels in photo section so check em out! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
They've been trying to get a part for me for a couple of weeks. Even though they can't seem to get it, they keep trying and call me on a regular basis. Jake is the man. Phil

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Phil_Barone said:
They've been trying to get a part for me for a couple of weeks. Even though they can't seem to get it, they keep trying and call me on a regular basis. Jake is the man. Phil
Hey Phil, thanks for the good word. Jake actualy thinks your about to kill him though:eek: :D He knows you are getting frustrated and he is all over the place trying to track that peice down.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rather than start another section 8 rocks thread...

I was going to give a local ducati startup company a chance to win my business. I asked them to order some parts for me about 2 weeks ago. I have called everyday for the last 4 days plus twice today, and the guy is always "in a meeting...he'll call you back". Honestly I'd of been ok with a "hey man..I ordered your parts they should be in on xxx day" but to never call me back after 4 attempts... I said hell with it. So I called Jake @ section8. Not only are my parts being sent out today...he gave me a smoking deal on a PAIR of carbon fiber mirror mounts for about what ONE stock mount goes for, and he had them in stock for shipment today.

FYI carbon mirror mounts are good for at least -1second on lap times :D

I learned my lesson guys...you'll have my business from now on.

Thanks again,

Kris

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
trussdude said:
I don't use mirrors at the track.:wacky

Me either. It's the mounts...also called fairing stays. The little frame piece that the mirror mounts to through the frame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts