Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I'll have a look-see. Sort of on topic, I just ordered a book called Deconstructing Obama. Should be an interesting read.

Amazon.com: Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America's First Postmodern President (9781451611113): Jack Cashill: Books
From the Amazon reviews:
"I found nothing in this book that gave me information on President Obama that was helpful in deciding whether he has been and will be a great President. We need to move our political discourse beyond books like this--no matter how attractive reading about revealing information might be. This belongs on the check out stand at the grocery store. It relies on little real evidence and its bias is evident throughout. Save your money and time and spend both involving yourself in the real political process of determining the best policies for the United States instead of reading a book like this."

Why don't you pick up a National Enquirer while you're at it.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From the Amazon reviews:
"I found nothing in this book that gave me information on President Obama that was helpful in deciding whether he has been and will be a great President. We need to move our political discourse beyond books like this--no matter how attractive reading about revealing information might be. This belongs on the check out stand at the grocery store. It relies on little real evidence and its bias is evident throughout. Save your money and time and spend both involving yourself in the real political process of determining the best policies for the United States instead of reading a book like this."

Riiight!!!!

My man, you're a boob to the Nth degree, you're so twisted in your ideology there will never be a minute of your life where you will be viewed as a worthy, honorable and trusting human being.

I couldnt of said it any better than the guy whose post you ignored.

"It is just a few hours since the release of this book, and the first reviewer has already ordered, received, read and reviewed the book? I don't think so. Also, if you look at the other books that he has reviewed, it is clear that he has a strong left bias. This is not an objective review of the merits of the book. I will download the book on my Kindle and then give a more specific review of the book. But, for now, the publisher's summary has intrigued me enough to purchase it."
:D

YES folks, the book referred in NYC's post was just released TODAY........the left are so pathetic and STUPID it makes my sides hurt from laughing at their level of stupidity. And what does IQ51 do?!?!? Hook, line and sinker. Baaaaaaaa, sheep boy, baaaaaaa. LOL!

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
From the Amazon reviews:

I can make up my own mind about books thank you very much. So much for independent thinking you your end.

Not surprised that the first to blast the book is another fruit fly from California.....:rolleyes:

If the book sucks, I'll be glad to say so. I just won't take a stranger's word for it.

Honestly I heard the author being interviewed about his book last night on the Rusty Humphries Show. The guy sounded quite reasonable and I thought to give it a shot after hearing him speak about some of the research he did about our current embarassment in chief.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Lol,

Does he wonder why he is not taken seriously on anything??? Keep up the nice work 51!!!

Matthew

Riiight!!!!

My man, you're a boob to the Nth degree, you're so twisted in your ideology there will never be a minute of your life where you will be viewed as a worthy, honorable and trusting human being.

I couldnt of said it any better than the guy whose post you ignored.

"It is just a few hours since the release of this book, and the first reviewer has already ordered, received, read and reviewed the book? I don't think so. Also, if you look at the other books that he has reviewed, it is clear that he has a strong left bias. This is not an objective review of the merits of the book. I will download the book on my Kindle and then give a more specific review of the book. But, for now, the publisher's summary has intrigued me enough to purchase it." :D

YES folks, the book referred in NYC's post was just released TODAY........the left are so pathetic and STUPID it makes my sides hurt from laughing at their level of stupidity. And what does IQ51 do?!?!? Hook, line and sinker. Baaaaaaaa, sheep boy, baaaaaaa. LOL!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE:

After watching the remainder of the video last night, IMHO, various parts sound like it was written by GAG.

Wanna know the funny part? Those imbeciles wont give this video enough time to see that it (the video) slams BOTH parties but then continues with some (IMHO) far fetched conspiracies. I do believe the upper elite echelon of government does some horrible shit and crazy vision but not to the extent they speak of in this video.....again that's imho. I've been wrong before unlike the genius liberals on the forum here. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.