Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A shout out to Hawkeye for the early morning ride. We left MC at 7:30 in the cool morning air and put on 310 miles, hit some really nice roads with great sweepers close to the mighty mississippi. It was just nice to be out riding and not be sweating my ass off as the weather was perfect. The only scary part was the group of HD's we passed, thought that might come back and bite us at some point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We ended up riding sunday carver to Red Wing to prescott rc/cbr1k/zx9r and I tell you what. I NEVER buzz by H.D's but where do you draw the line 20 miles of sweepers @ 45 mph, should we try pulling over and waiting ??? oh no you can't another mess of those things will show up what to do what to do ???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (wingnutt)

Yeah, it was really scary when they pulled into the same gas station as we did down the road. Thought there was going to be trouble, they weren't the friendliest of bikers either. I just tried to put as much distance between them and myself as possible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Utopia)

We can expect the track guys to chime in any minute now
You must admit that would solve our delima

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (Utopia)

What happened?? Did your wives make you leave your testicles at home on the day of the ride??

Oh NO,...me vewy afwaid of the Hardley ****!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (bladerunner)

Are there turf wars going on down there between sportbikes and Harleys?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (bladerunner)

Listen zorro
What you are not understanding is this. Riding like an a-hole is even more un cool than riding H.D.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (rc51999)

Not that I'm aware of,however the jackpine gypsies/bpmr's/ella fitzeralds/and the angels have been replaced with rich law abiding citizens who have no idea what the a-hole on the sportbike passed them for. To them it looks dangerous and when someone sees danger they call the police

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (wingnutt)

First of all, let me expand on the situation for your understanding. Hawkeye and I were in front of them leaving town on a 2 lane road. This pack of ass-munchers decided to pass me ON THE RIGHT AND IN MY OWN LANE. If i was not paying attention and switched to the right side of my lane they would have ran right into the back of me. So anybody who wants to give me s&#t for what I did can go screw themselves. I just did not want to be anywhere near them after the whole deal. I don't know how it is other places but here The Harley guys hate the sportbike guys. If you were broken down on the side of the road they would not stop.

And bladerunner- I notice you only chime in when there is crap to be given. Why don't you use some of the air you are sucking in and do something constructive for once.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sounds like the weather was perfect!!! Where did you end up riding to?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (hoffia)

Bryan,we should try to hook up again,I thought you we're in manhatten last week ?
the river is very cool, lots to see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Utopia »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just did not want to be anywhere near them after the whole deal. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know what you're talking about... I've thought twice about passing patch wearing 1%er's. No need for that hassle. But those fat, middle age Lance Armstrong wannabes clogging the back roads on their 10 speeds deserve to be run down like the dogs they are!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (wingnutt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wingnutt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bryan,we should try to hook up again,I thought you we're in manhatten last week ?
the river is very cool, lots to see.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, that was me partying . . . errr, working, yeah that's it, in Times Square. I am definitely down for a ride soon.
And if we have a bigger group, we shouldn't have to worry about the shirtless HD losers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Utopia »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

And bladerunner- I notice you only chime in when there is crap to be given. Why don't you use some of the air you are sucking in and do something constructive for once. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Bladerunner never has anything good to say!! He's just full of hot air! hahahaha!!!
Just kidding Trent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Another great ride!! 8/6 (letsgofast)

You guys are almost right. I'm full of shit, not hot air. Wait, the hot (stinky) air comes before the shit!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts