Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not trying to upstage Robert, and he even gave me his blessing. (and a few tips, to boot)

I'm offering FREE Nicky Mods, from NOW, till December 25th, Christmas Day.

Email me if you're interested, at Oysters4me2001 @ Yahoo.com.

YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING, AND RETURN SHIPPING. I do the Nicky Mod and return it to you, in a timely, Christmas like manner.

Please make sure you include the PROPER return postage, or I hold your part for ransom, like the Lindburg baby.......

Either throw the correct amount of cash in the box with the part, OR, BETTER YET, include a PAID return postage label. Insurance and Confirmation is extra...... I suggest it. It's less than $2 for both. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME YOUR RETURN ADDRESS!!!

If it costs you $8.00 to ship it to me in PA, then it'll cost you $8.00 for me to ship it back.....right? I thought so....:woot:

Merry Christmas.....!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
first Class Rigor, thanks for the offer. SP did mine last year ;) Still wanted to thank you for offering :notworthy

Have a great holiday:D

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Rigor, ten bucks says this offer generates a thread asking about bleeding the clutch.
Let me know if you want some help if you get a lot of requests. I am off next week and can ride up to lend a hand.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had a few people contact me inquiring about if i'd do it for them, but none have arrived at my house yet. The offer is good UNTIL Christmas. Actually, i'll extend it to the New Years.....

Anyone wanting the Nicky Mod done, PM me or use my email, and It free, less the shipping charges. (read original post)

Thanks for the offer, Eviltwin..... We'll have to hook up this summer and ride.:p

Rigor

·
Registered
604 Posts
errr what??

Rigor, I mailed my part to you on Dec 12, right after the weekend you posted up the offer. Expedited shipping plus tracking & insurance etc...

Man, if you haven't gotten it now... guess the Holiday shipping lines are log jammed.

Please let me know when you do recieve the part ok?

Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just my :twocents here on shipping here. I sent a tank from NY. to CA. on dec.7 and it just got there today. dec22 The poor guy must have thought he was getting f ed So if you have sent your part out just chill it will get there someday.

Rigor thanks for the offer to everyone, That is very kind of you.
Thanks
Pat

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hullspeed said:
errr what??

Rigor, I mailed my part to you on Dec 12, right after the weekend you posted up the offer. Expedited shipping plus tracking & insurance etc...
nothing received yet, hullspeed. I know i just shipped a package to CA, that normally takes 5-7 days. It got there in two weeks.... If you got a tracking number, see if it says what it's status is....

I thought it was a little funny that NOTHING showed up yet....(????:confused: )

So far: I have 4 peeps that contacted me and were supplied with a shipping address.

·
Registered
561 Posts
hullspeed said:
errr what??

Man, if you haven't gotten it now... guess the Holiday shipping lines are log jammed.

Please let me know when you do recieve the part ok?

Thanks
Did you use USPS? I just read mrgrn's thread about a missing part. Seems there are some serious delays with mail delivery right now.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
WIM-RC51 said:
Did you use USPS? I just read mrgrn's thread about a missing part. Seems there are some serious delays with mail delivery right now.
Shipping delays...... yep. CHRISTMAS!! :woot: Hey...I am having problems accessing my Yahoo Email Account, so if you could, PM me here. I check this more often, anyway....;)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I sent it by Canada Post. Tracking shows only this:
2005/12/13 12:33
International item has arrived in the destination country

There must be a serious jam at the border or something, I still haven't recieved that aluminum flapper cover while it seems everyone else did.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hullspeed said:
I sent it by Canada Post. There must be a serious jam at the border or something.....
Uhm.....yeah....... North Pole..... farther North than Canada.... Presents coming south....

SANTA.....!!!

:woot:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered parts from DK a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Dang usps. I'll gladly pay extra for UPS or FedEx next time.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welp......Hullspeed's sprocket cover arrived today. I've done the Nicky Mod and packed it back up. If I'm lucky, I'll catch that fat bastard tonight and throw it on his sleigh, so it makes it's way back to his home in Canada.

As I've said: I've extended the offer up until the New Year. PM me here and I'll give ya my mailing address and you can ship it to me. Now i gotta get back to drinking beer.....

It's Christmas eve, and I took the RC out today and rode 35 miles in the summer-like 43* temps we had. Cracked my first beer upon getting home, and wiped her down, to get off the road salt and crap. I couldn't ask for a better present than new Yoshimura pipes and a chance to ride and hear them.

Happy Holidays to all.....:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts