Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only is this part of the reason that the insurance rates so hi but I love the fact that this tool said...

"ok so ive been riding a month now and i felt like i had gotten pretty comfortable with giving it a lil extra gas"

http://www.dcsportbikes.com/fo....aspx

Just hope I never get the joy of riding near him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Another case of. "Not wearing the correct gear". (superbike2001)

I didn't know one could pop it through the gears. What's funny is the fact that his dad said it was ok for him to go on his second night ride.

I wonder where a 6hunit gets enough power to throw someone off the back in fourth gear.

But we all learn our lessons somehow. At least he lives to tell others what not to do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I feel bad for the kid. I'm glad he's OK and seems to have learned a lesson, albeit 'the hard way'. I'm glad he plans to continue to ride. He'll probably be a good ambassador now.
gregc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

"Leftarmtan"? Does that mean "Rightarmraw"?
And what are pizza skins? Is that like foreskins?
He's a big boy. Maybe leverage let him loop it in 4th gear?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Do they teach these kids how to write a paragraph, what a period is and to not use a thousand comma's instead?

If he is too lazy to capitalize thenwhyevenusethef#%kingspacebaroranypunctuationjustpushthecapslockbuttonlikearetard

Who would even take the time to read that horseshit with no paragraphs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Another case of. "Not wearing the correct gear". (Latebraker)

If he has grammar, then how about his motorcycling skill's? It's just scary!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

His story is such total bullshit anyway. I know when I ride a 600 and just roll into it in fourth gear they loop while I'm not even trying to do a wheelie.
Maybe this genius can explain how Rossi can even make it through second gear without going over backwards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Insurance wants more proof that he is a full time student. Thats pretty funny that they dont want to pay for his stupid mistake. Yea it sucks that he went down but doing something stupid like that he deserves to pay for it all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts