Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (cogitoergozoom)

did they bust him for speeding? Or for not properly filing a flight plan!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (900Sport)

Is not 300kmh = 200mph?

Must have been a turbo-charged hayabusa!!!!! ... or someone is exagerating the speeds as usual.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (jbraslins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is not 300kmh = 200mph?

Must have been a turbo-charged hayabusa!!!!! ... or someone is exagerating the speeds as usual.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Or a stock RC 51

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

...those darn Canadians

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is not 300kmh = 200mph?</TD></TR></TABLE>

300 kph = 186.4 mph
200mph = 321.9 kph

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (erik996)

Still ...... would have to be a supped up bike to do actual (not indicated) 186.4mph on a highway.

Since we assume Police clocked them with a gun.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Still ...... would have to be a supped up bike to do actual (not indicated) 186.4mph on a highway.

Since we assume Police clocked them with a gun.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup, I also think it was a Busa. Yes, he was clocked, and all cops in Ontario now use laser for clocking speed.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i got pulled over here in WI. last weekend by a DNR troop (glorified park ranger) in a Ford Taurus with minimal lighting. i think he clocked me with a Timex. he said i was going 51 in a 35. not sure where he saw me but i don't recall going that slow.
he let me go with "a good ass chewing" his words. little did he know i was raised by Italian immigrants and survived boot camp. i would have rated his "ass chewing" ability as barely adequate.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (mikeinwi.)

whenever i drive home to ottawa, the 401 is great. everyone clips along at 90-100mph, and i've never seen a cop.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: ..and some asked if it was me! (gtoast)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gtoast »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whenever i drive home to ottawa, the 401 is great. everyone clips along at 90-100mph, and i've never seen a cop. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know they are around.....

But I also have to admit, that our average speed on the highway above the posted limit is quite a bit higher then what I have observed when I have been driving in the US.

How about this 'thing' at speed 'flying' past a trap? And it's street legal!

http://www.bikez.com/bike/index.php?bike=20204

Modified by cogitoergozoom at 11:29 AM 5/27/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cogitoergozoom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

How about this 'thing' at speed 'flying' past a trap? And it's street legal!

[/i]</TD></TR></TABLE>
Jay Leno has a black one in his collection that he's run on the street

1 - 12 of 12 Posts