773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

Looks like it's going to be a heck of a Sunday race, if today was a sign of things to come. I actually enjoyed the race for the first time in like 2 years.
Good to see Ben and Tommy duke it out with Josh. Can't believe I'm saying this but i am looking forward to Sunday's AMA races. ....

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

Looks like it's going to be a heck of a Sunday race, if today was a sign of things to come. I actually enjoyed the race for the first time in like 2 years.
Good to see Ben and Tommy duke it out with Josh. Can't believe I'm saying this but i am looking forward to Sunday's AMA races. ....
I agree. It's weird to be looking forward to a DMG race! Both races had great endings today, and T1 was exciting on every lap of the DSB race. I know where I'd be sitting if I was at the track this year. Good racing...

·
Registered
767 Posts
AMA racing this year is way better than any other racing including WSBK and especially Motogp are boooring, unless you are interested in a battle for 6th place.. Even today's Motogp race was over at the halfway mark....sux.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts