·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Jersey Motorsports Park and Hard Knocks Motorcycle Entertainment
Present
The AMA New Jersey Superbike Championship Weekend
September 4 – 6, 2009

The highest level of motorcycle road racing in the United States is coming to New Jersey Motorsports Park. The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Series Finale, Championship weekend is September 4 – 6, 2009.

Featuring:
• American Superbike Championship
• Daytona Sportbike Championship
• Supersport Championship
• Moto-GT Endurance Series
• Stunt Performances
• Custom Bike Shows
• Vendors
• Music
• Food… and so much more!

Save the Dates! September 4-6, 2009

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
84 Posts
Have not bought my ticket yet but I did go and watch the AMA test and received the same discount flier.
I took damn near a 1,000 pics at the test. It should be a fun track to watch some racing action at. I want to get some good shots of the bikes battleing it out.
Here is the link to the pics I took:
AMA NJMSP Test - Windows Live

·
Registered
356 Posts
rc mike, well not looking good for me now:(. just rode the pig to atlantic city last weekend with a bunch of folks. had to donate to trump's bank account:banghead still trying to see what i can dig up though.:eek: really wanted to go

·
Banned
5 Posts
Disc Golf Becoming a Soaring Sport in Maple Grove

Disc Golf Becoming a Soaring Sport in Maple Grove Disc golf - it's the latest outdoor craze for the young and young-at-heart and one place to play it in Maple Grove is the Elm Creek Disc Golf Course at Elm Creek Park Reserve golf balls. "It's a great way to get out and enjoy the park," Elm Creek Park Reserve Facility Supervisor Luke Williams said. Williams said the course receives a regular number of visitors consisting of leagues and casual players. Disc golf is played much like mini golf, though a club and a ball are replaced by a Frisbee which is tossed into the air in an attempt to land it in a large pga golf, metal basket. "It's a form of golf play with Frisbees," Williams said."There's a driver, mid-range and putter Frisbee."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts