Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Dave)

dave i didn't realize you were there you should have came over to the pit and hung out! it was a great time up there i loved the track! did you get any more pictures? Those were good ones that you posted!

Danny Stookesberry #139

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Stookes24)

I think I got a couple more of you Danny, I'll e-mail them to you in full quality.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4

sounds good! how about any of matt burton #39?

Thanks dave

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Stookes24)

I don't have any of Burton. My battery died on me pretty early.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what kind of theme was Eric's KTM?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I've got some other pics in a different thread.

It as kind of a retro/urban scene. Pretty cool!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8

amaaupermoto.com has their photos up now.

Benny:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Giannis)

Benny Carlson's burnout at the end of the 2nd race was unbelievable! He had gone down a few laps from the end, and never got back in the race. His entire family (I think) was right there in the grandstand, and he pulled off this amazing display of no-foot donuts after the race was over.

That kid can ride the wheels off a bike!

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Re: AMA Round 2 - Shawano - Photos (Gerg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gerg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Benny Carlson's burnout at the end of the 2nd race was unbelievable! He had gone down a few laps from the end, and never got back in the race. His entire family (I think) was right there in the grandstand, and he pulled off this amazing display of no-foot donuts after the race was over.

That kid can ride the wheels off a bike!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think it was the last lap that he got taken out. It happened at the same time that Henry took Kunzel for the lead. I didn't witness the impact, but saw the aftermath. Apparently, Max Gazzarata was trying to get by Benny and took him down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts