Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was having lunch at Pizza Slut today, when I looked out the window to see this INCREDIBLY FAT, at least 260-300 lb girl getting into the side of a pickup truck next to my car. Well I noticed that her door was about three inches from mine. Well sure as shit, the she puts all her weight onto the poor door, and proceeds to somehow pour herself into the truck. Well action/reaction prinicple takes over, and her door plows into the dide of my mustang. I immediately head outside to inform her. Well, i tell her she hit my door and she says "I did?" I mean, that's like surviving the tsunami and asking if anyone noticed the water... HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!?? Well it put about a 4 inch long shallow crease into the middle of my door. I made them give me som insurance info while her heavily perfumed and meth addict looking MOM was rambling about how she's *fatty* pregnant (someone SLEPT with it) and didn't mean to hit it.

I told her i'm sorry for that, but I take great pride in my car, and work hard to keep it looking really nice.

Anyhow, when I went back inside, my friend seemed to think I was kinda being an asshole about it, and shoulda let it slide....

f#%k THAT! I HATE it when people don't own up to what they did. Had she have gotten out of the truck and made some attempt to come tell me what happened, maybe, but not like that. People need to learn to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for their actions.

Anyhow, my car is a 96 GT in decent shape. The paint is still in great shape, with a minimal of dings etc....

What would you have done?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's one of the slowest GT's ever built. Get an old school Fox body 5.0. WAY more fun and you won't care as much if someone dents it a little.

I'd have been pissed to, though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Am I an assh*le (theman1990)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theman1990 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What would you have done?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know what I would have done, but I have a '92 LX 5.0 that'll whoop that '96 GT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You did fine. I've let people go and people have let me go. So it's a trade off. If she had made an attempt like you had said then I would have let her go but if she didn't then I'll track her down..and..and..I don't know what? Cause all she
would have to do is sit on me (
<---- ME )and I'm dead meat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Am I an assh*le (3stripes)

Just to play devil's advocate...you sir are an a$$hole!

Actually you should have said what you were really thinking...Look you stupid fat phucking welfare ho if you can't fit your fat a$$ in the truck why the hell don't you stop eating at places like pizza hutt and wasting our tax dollars stuffing you face and don't tell me some on actually knocked you up we know it was your old man casue your mom wouldn't put out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha... I KNOW my 96 GT is slow...

My last mustang was a low 11 second street car on street tires..... I deliberately bought a slow one so I wouldn't build it into a racecar, again, like how it usually goes. After that I had 12 second 1993 Lightning. Before that I had a 475 HP 1973 Z28. Trust me I KNOW what fast cars are like....

On the other side... NONE of them can hold a candle to a bike! At least not for all around performance per dollar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (theman1990)

That is why when I had a car I also parked on the end spot, opposite from driver side doors and just away from cars in general.

One time I was sleeping in my truck with the windows down (waiting for the wife to get out of the store) and a big SUV pulls up next to me, I hear her door open and then I feel her door hit my truck!! I said "you just hit my truck!" She just continued her way into the store. Her shit got keyed all the way around

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (theman1990)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theman1990 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My last mustang was a low 11 second street car on street tires..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, 11 seconds...on street tires... not bad for the 1/8 mile.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (BEANS)

If that was my stang, I would have done the same thing. I keep my 91 in cherry shape. Dont need a careless fatass ruining it.

Bruce

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1/8th? That was my 60 foot time!

Ok.. maybe it was the 1/4 mile time... 14lbs of boost on a VERY well built 302 will get ya places fast!

My favorite thing with that car was when the too fast too furious cars would rev the fart pipes, i'd wait till about 55 mph, then just bust the back end loose.. ahhh.. those were the days!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

You know, somehow I have the impression that what mattered most was not the crease in the door but the fact that it was put there by a whale. Would you have been as aggressive with Eva Langoria?
It's unfortunate that your car was slightly damaged. But it is still just a thing. All things go away, in time. Enjoy them while they, and you are still here, but don't let your things dictate who you are.
You wouldn't ask the question if you didn't already know the anwer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would have done the same. The social decay of this country is getting pretty shitty these days, IMO. Some people just don't give a crap about others stuff but if you did the same to them it would be a whole different story then, I bet you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (Steve954RR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Steve954RR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You know, somehow I have the impression that what mattered most was not the crease in the door but the fact that it was put there by a whale.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (mahlon)

This story reminds me of my old F-150. I wanted a black Ford F-150 extended cab 4x4 with a lift since I was about 6. I finally bought a brand new one in 2001. I used to park at the end of the parking lot away from everyone wherever I went, and the wife would bitch
Then one day at Target (of all f-ing places) I parked way down at the end, 15 places from the nearest car, and when I came out there was a cart mashed into my door with big scratches in the beautiful black paint. The wife walked away, I had roid rage on the cart, then I saw a woman (who must have slammed the cart in my door) haul ass out of the parking lot
. After I calmed down I realised that cars and trucks are for transportation, motorcycles are for entertainment.
So sold the truck (with big white scratches in the door) and my R6, bought a car and an RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (mahlon)

During my high school days, they allowed us to dress up during Halloween. My senior year I wore my dads sweat pants and shirt and stuffed them full of pillows. I then wore a shirt over that and it said, "Save a whale, harpoon a fat chick". My English teacher was a very "large" lady and needless to say, I got kicked out of the class that day. Then she turned into this really mean lady towards me for the rest of the year, i don't understand why???

Anyways, I treasure my vehicle and I would have done the same as you. I think you were a doing what a car lover would have done...but look at it this way, you could have slashed her tires and hit her in the head with a hammer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (suprajoe)

Why don't you just admit to yourself, and to us, that you thought Orca was hot, and you wanted her digits.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would have filed a police report as well. You will never successfully make a claim against her policy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts