Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried the search but found nothing, i wear a size 13 in nike and was wondering if the alpinestars smx boots ran big or small or what. if anyone has any input i would apprciate it.
thanks

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
gjswt19 said:
i tried the search but found nothing, i wear a size 13 in nike and was wondering if the alpinestars smx boots ran big or small or what. if anyone has any input i would apprciate it.
thanks
I think you will knee a 49 or 50 in the Alpinestars SMX Plus boot. I can wear 47 (12 US) and a 48(12.5 US). If you are a 13 get the 49 or 50. Should be okay.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
gjswt19 said:
also are the smx good boots or should i just fork over the xtra money and get the smx plus????
A no-brainer, get the SMX PLUS.:)

·
South Texan
638 Posts
i wear a size 12 in nikes and new balance. my smx-plus are a 46, which is sopposed to translate to a size 11 and they fit nicely.

·
Registered
578 Posts
well u should think of it this way...if you wana be a squid and chill at star bucks with the rest of the squid :wacky get the boots that are nice and comfy...but if you really wanna ride and get the feel of the bike get the boots that are gonna be a little snug (and eventually form to your foot) which will geive u a better feel!!!!:twocents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts