Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Alpinestar Tech or Dainese BAP2 (jbraslins)

I use the Dianese back protector...I went with it because of its size and I have Dainese leathers too.

Be sure to call kneedraggers to make sure that they have it in stock. My goodfriend wanted one like mine back in April, she called kneedraggers and they were on back order for something like 8-weeks

-Tifosi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Alpinestar Tech or Dainese BAP2 (jbraslins)

Dainese. I own the BAP2. I think they have the best design and fit. Barry Sheehan-sp.? along with Dainese developed the first back protectors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Alpinestar Tech or Dainese BAP2 (socal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dainese. I own the BAP2. I think they have the best design and fit. Barry Sheehan-sp.? along with Dainese developed the first back protectors. </TD></TR></TABLE>

And Al Gore invented the internet

My girlfriend has this and loves it -
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/35-DAIN05-8

I have one but it gives me a stiff neck so I wear a normal one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Alpinestar Tech or Dainese BAP2 (Eddie)

Thanks for your advice. After reading your comments and other friend's comments on other message boards, i went ahead and ordered this one:

Dainese Wave 2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eddie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And Al Gore invented the internet...</TD></TR></TABLE>

...and you probably voted for him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eddie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And Al Gore invented the internet...</TD></TR></TABLE>

...and you probably voted for him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts