Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shipping cost inow included in price, local pick up available.

Resonable offers or multiple items.

JUST FOUND:
3 Moriwaki oval Exhuast bands. 2 in perfect condition, the third is ok just not perfect from sitting around for 3 years. Comes with one used rubber protective bushing, and one new in package. $35 Shipped.

Mirror block off Plates. $20 (SP1 Engraved in Aluminum) ($30 - For Both Sets Shipped)

Carbon Fiber licence place frame. $10 Shipped

Corbin saddle in perfect condition $175 (SOLD)
K&N air filters $50 Shipped (SOLD)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Miker77/KandNairFilters-2.jpg

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT

Price adjustments. One being the bar end mirrors as I found I did not pay that much for them. They are brand new still in the packaging it was shipped to me in.

The Rear Cowl bolts may be spoken for, I have to check to see if payment was sent.

Twin Phil, You have a PM

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The RC51 is gone and I say I will not get another one, but that is a lie!

Anyways until then I don't need these parts, make an offer and you may get some nice parts!

This corbin seat and filters are as good as new condition that you could ever find.

the rear cowl bolts are prestine/brand new, never installed, still wrapped in the shipping foam I received them in.

I have two sets of mirror block off plates, one has hardware, the other does not, but I will stop and get the two screws so you have a complete ready to mount set up for the trsck or a custom look. I will take pictures of those tonight. One has the SP1 logo, the other is just a custom lilling design. $30 shipped with hardware fair?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best reasonable offers here, I did lower some and include shipping for the Corbin.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:banghead Bump on head as I beat my brain...
Somebody buy these few remaining things.....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP-----------^-----------

Any offers? Price dromp to $175 Shipped for the Corbin.
$50 shipped for the Air Filters

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JUST FOUND:
3 Moriwaki oval Exhuast bands. 2 in perfect condition, the third is ok just not perfect from sitting around for 3 years. Comes with one used rubber protective bushing, and one new in package. $35 Shipped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts