Registered
359 Posts
People are bidding on that thing???...hahaha

·
Once bitten twice shy...
1,980 Posts
Open your mind

I can appreciate the work...
no matter the consequence you gotta move forward.
Nice idea, I would not have brought it to life though.
I appluad him stepping out on the edge and being different.
He's into bling, and it has it's place... like hard core enthusiasts, stunting, racing, dirt, ice, or supermoto.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree with doing what you love. We could all hate on Harley riders or anybody we don't know who chromes things that shouldn't be chromed but why bother? I'd bet every person who doesn't like it would think different if they grew up with a bunch of chrome/bling types.

It's not for me but I appreciate the concept. ya know?

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
haha the stereo system kills me. I can deal with the chrome. Whatever its what someones taste is but the stereo on a bike like that well any bike really just sounds dangerous to me. You have enough to worry about without finding the song you want to hear.

·
BAMF
140 Posts
I wonder what they would say at tech inspection?

"Um, sir, we feel that your custom subwoofer encloser might hamper your ability to see down the straight, the ipod is an un-needed distraction, and with your wheels that now weigh somewhere close to a metric ton, your never gonna make it through the chicane, so please, go back to your pit and get back to us."

"Yes, it looks as if the speakers actually came factory!"

I love how he assumes that your immediate response to the preceding statement is the question he so nicely answers for you.

What the **** is double chromed anyhow?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts