Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peace,

I am kinda new to this board and have scanned some of the messages. My question or request is, does anyone know of a website/store where I could get good aftermarket wheels for an SP2. I dimpled the front a little while riding in Kingston, NY. Anyone from the Catskills will know what I mean. There is a massive pothole under the bridge along RT 32 right after the Dunkin Donuts. Any help is appreciated.

The ScottSMS looks good. But suggestions are required.

Danke...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Aftermarket Wheels (Rookie)

Wheels look good. But that's a lot of cake for rims. I bought Lexanis for my truck that are the same amount as those TWO rims. Anyone know where I can get this at a discount. NOT EBAY. Are those Caros good? I think they were $1100 for a set. OEM is $500/rim.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Aftermarket Wheels (zensunnah)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PVM...
http://www.EMA-USA.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Aftermarket Wheels (zensunnah)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zensunnah »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wheels look good. But that's a lot of cake for rims. I bought Lexanis for my truck that are the same amount as those TWO rims. Anyone know where I can get this at a discount. NOT EBAY. Are those Caros good? I think they were $1100 for a set. OEM is $500/rim. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess it depends on why you want them. If you just need new wheels to ride on, buy stockers. I was looking for performance and got the best I could afford pretty much.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i would not pay $600-$700 more for the marchis or PVMs but that is me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

This coming from a man that has...how much invested in that RR so far?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (BEANS)

Yes Beans, cause i will not just toss $800 unless it is warranted too me.

i have $3000 wheels on my RC so what?

i have the carrozzerias on my RR and i feel that they are just as good if not 100% equal to marchi forged alums and PVM's minus $800
I spend a huge amount of money yearly on my bike but still am very careful of how i spend it. The $800 saved bought me lots of goodies

to answer your question Beans: $5000 on top of purchase price

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (mrgrn)

Thanks for the info. I think I'll go with the carros. I do not do a lot of track work, mainly mountain twisties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts