Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
First Shipment is going out tomorrow gentlemen. Thank You for your patience once again.

I still have to tape them up proper and add labels, but everything is all set.

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I still have a lot of parts to get rid of.

This the most recent list of what's available. You can also refer to the beginning of the thread as I keep it updated.

Updated List of available Parts:
Scotts Permanent Oil Filter Stainless Steel (stop wasting money on paper filters, this is the last you'll ever buy) sold! gipper
Billet Aluminum Easy Access Front Sprocket Cover (like the Nicky Mod only better) Sold! Akilldema
MRGRN Big Piston Clutch Slave (used a couple of months) sold! gipper
Light weight Aluminum Wheel Spacers (Front and Rear) Brand New in Package (From MR.TwitchINC) $47.00 free shipping
Moty Design lightweight a123 8cell Battery used for two months Sold! fanou
Swingarm Spools Billet Aluminum $10.00 + $1.50 shipping
Sato Shift Rod Black anodized mint condition great replacement for your Sato Rear set or OEM $20.00
Sato Low Mount Exhaust System. Has some dings, but is in excellent shape. $500 plus OEMs
Alth Front Brake Rotors. Really good shape. Sold! AllChaos
ProTeck SP2 Billet Upper Triple. Used one Year. Sold! turnone
2005 Nissin zx14r Radial Clutch Master. Very good shape. Has Tygone tube, and Brembo Reservoir. $60 plus your OEM.
Apex Adjustable Clipons (A Couple months old). Bad Ass Clip Ons. Made in Michigan. Super Light. $85
Vemar Eclipse Lost Times Helmet, Size Large $200 shipped
Sidi Vertigo Boots, Size 43 sold!
Vortex 41 tooth sprocket. Used, but in great shape. sold! gipper
Billet Swingarm Spools. Used, but in good shape. $12 shipped.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Damn you and your CRF! Looking good man!

And good luck with the RC sale, I know if I still had mine I'd be buying from you.

Bump for a good guy!

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Damn you and your CRF! Looking good man!

And good luck with the RC sale, I know if I still had mine I'd be buying from you.

Bump for a good guy!
LOL! I might have to do an engine overhall though. I'm hoping a gasket hasn't failed. But, I have had no time to mess with it lately.

·
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Updated List of Parts

I still have a lot of parts to get rid of.

This the most recent list of what's available. You can also refer to the beginning of the thread as I keep it updated.

Updated List of available Parts:
Light weight Aluminum Wheel Spacers (Front and Rear) Brand New in Package (From MR.TwitchINC) $43.00 free shipping
Swingarm Spools Billet Aluminum $10.00 + $1.50 shipping
Sato Shift Rod Black anodized mint condition great replacement for your Sato Rear set or OEM $20.00
Sato Low Mount Exhaust System. Has some dings, but is in excellent shape. $500 plus OEMs
Alth Front Brake Rotors. Really good shape. Pending!
2005 Nissin zx14r Radial Clutch Master. Very good shape. Has Tygone tube, and Brembo Reservoir. $50 plus your OEM.
Vemar Eclipse Lost Times Helmet, Size Large $170 shipped

21 - 31 of 31 Posts