Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm lost.... so what would be the benefit to install a wideband commander which is not self mapping?
I always thought a wideband commander could adjust afr maps because it has a lambda sensor in the exhaust manifold....correct me if i'm wrong...

·
Registered
105 Posts
A wideband is a good tool, I finally installed one and wish I had done this years ago when I first started riding.

I've got an Innovate datalogger which I setup to record TPS, RPM and AFR. I then take the data from a ride and put it into a spreadsheet which compares the datalog with my current map and generates a new map based on what my target AFR is at any given TPS/RPM. Takes all of 5 minutes to load up the programs and put the new map into the PC. Well worth it IMO

·
Registered
250 Posts
A wideband is a good tool, I finally installed one and wish I had done this years ago when I first started riding.

I've got an Innovate datalogger which I setup to record TPS, RPM and AFR. I then take the data from a ride and put it into a spreadsheet which compares the datalog with my current map and generates a new map based on what my target AFR is at any given TPS/RPM. Takes all of 5 minutes to load up the programs and put the new map into the PC. Well worth it IMO
Is your target afr (12,7 i thought) always givin you the best dyno results ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
on 2 - 5 - 10 - 20 % of TP target is 13,5 on 40% is 13 and on heavy load 60 - 80 - 100 % is 12,5

all of this are on 2nd 3rd and 4rh gear, the most usable on track

dyno results is something that i don't care if it's going to be +1 or -1 hp ,target here is feeling and what mods can do on motor (air filter-open air box-exhaust e.t.c )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.