Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant find this brand of M/C mentioned on this forum?
I know you all probably will just say "get a Brembo and be done with it" - but these are like 50% the cost over here.

Dont anyone run them?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same search only took .20 sec here... and I also found a bunch of sites who would like to sell them to me, and not many forums with actual feedback, this I why I asked.

A Brembo MC is about 500 US overhere, and the Accossato can be had for around 300 US. I know they are cheaper in the states, but with shipping and taxes it comes to about the same.

·
1,061 Posts
I've never used them personally, but I really like my Brembo radial master. You really can't go wrong with Brembo for obvious reasons.

Those Accossato radial masters do look nice though, and I see Galfer endorses them which is also a good thing. I think either way you will be happy IMO.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Accossato uses Brembo patents, hence the similitude... ;)
Nothing wrong with them really but if you think it's complicated getting your Brembo overhauled wait until you have to do the same on these babies. Unless they have a service center in the US you have to send them over to Italy. Handy for me but don't know about you.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
OK... Why has NO one said anything about this $500. price tag quoted for a Brembo M/C?!

Unless I am missing something here,?

I did NOT pay anywhere near $500. for my Brembo Radial M/C, Thank You SCOTT!;)

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
I know you guys pay around 360 for them, dont even want to think about how much I could have saved on parts had I lived in the US. But hey, I like the 51!
WOW!.. $360...... Wella.... I don't think you even want to know then, what I got mine for!;)

You are NOT talking about the Billet one right?
We're talking about your everyday regular old LOL Brembo-Radial Brake MC right?

HUMMMM well, I don't know, I bought mine around 3 years ago, so maybe they've gone up.. Anyway, good luck with your Build/mods. bro.

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
401 Posts
Germany Magura 190 series master. Been very happy with them 18 brake 16 clutch. Complete rebuild kit is less than 150. You can do it yourself. Just another option.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.