Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had our usual ride yesterday when a freind bike goes head to head with a car causing a pile up..manage to break otherwise might have run over a fellow biker..my freind is still in coma and wish him recover soon..heres some pics..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: accident (advocatt)

Wish all involved a speedy recovery.

Looks like a popular place to ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: accident (1literduceater)

So what happened? Did the rider cross the line and hit the car or...??? After that it looks like some kind of chain reaction with several other bikes going down.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the people involved and their bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I hope everyone is OK..looks like you'll have a nice yard sale coming up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: accident (mcoomer)

Holy Sh*t, what a mess! I really hope everyone involved heals up quickly. Our thoughts are with them and there families.

Vehicle carnage aside that looks like a beautiful place to ride.

cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (superbike2001)

So basically what you are saying is even on a straight section of road ya'll can't ride worth a shit eh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (LDH)

its a hillside.. a blind spot where u cant see the incoming traffic..look at this pics and as u can see theres a bus ..it where the accident took place..

this captain (hes 56 years old, an army retiree) overtook three bike on the wrong lane and couldnt see the incoming car and rammed to it..then the chain reaction start..the R1 hit his bimota, the F4i hit the R1, the srad hit the F4i and the last guy on the k3 hit an exhaust belong to the bimota..and then its me...the captain had been riding even before i was born and one simple mistake..

for details
http://www.msportbike.com/phpb...=2720
http://www.msportbike.com/phpb...=2721

for more pics
http://www.msportbike.com/phpb...id=57

thanks for the well wishes..i'll relay it to his family..

hes undergoing a surgery an hour ago and we all still waiting for d latest news..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (advocatt)

Damn... Crashing a bike is bad enough, but a Bimota...

Hope everybody comes out ok & look forward to hearing the updates.

Ya gotta remember before you make an aggressive move that there aren't any fender benders when you are on a bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fortunate to have two doctors in the group if you're unlucky enough to have a head-on with a car. Seems like every group I'm ever in is full of drunks and unemployed....hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if that says more about me or my choice of friends???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by advocatt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">had our usual ride yesterday when a freind bike goes head to head with a car causing a pile up..manage to break otherwise might have run over a fellow biker..my freind is still in coma and wish him recover soon..heres some pics..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hope yer friend recovers, never like to see bikers down

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wish your friend a speedy recovery. Werd, definitely try to surround yourself with good friends. Bad ones are nothing but trouble.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

A fellow Malaysian here in L.A. just sent me to this thread. I hope everyone heals up, mate...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: accident (moomba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by moomba »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A fellow Malaysian here in L.A. just sent me to this thread. I hope everyone heals up, mate...</TD></TR></TABLE>

hai shawn..when r u planning to come? dont let the accident stop you from coming..look at the scenery..its sad that a fellow biker going down..somemore its infront of you..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by advocatt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hai shawn..when r u planning to come? dont let the accident stop you from coming..look at the scenery..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll probably visit Malaysia in the next couple years with a stop-over in Australia to see some old friends. I hope to be able to do a few laps around Phillip Island and Sepang when I head that way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: accident (moomba)

Sorry for all that got hurt. get better soon, sounds like the guy should have known the risk and this time it didn't pay for him.

but this is the best pic of an R1 that I've seen...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: accident (pedroSP2)

That looks bad man! Sorry to hear about your friend (the captain), hope he makes it out okay and in one piece. Like LDH said - there are no fender benders on a bike! A Bimota - Shoot!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts