Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm speechless other than to say that the chance of injury and death associated with this tomfoolery is palpable and obvious.

Insane Downhill Bike Race In Chile

DISCLAIMER: Sorry if this is a repost. Watch while seated. Don't drink anything while watching, as it is sure to come out of your nose at some point in the video (the dog portion is what did it for me and it was coffee).

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
It is like a silent Isle of Mann where you just say "no way would I ever do that"

The jumps at 2:20 & 3:05 were my favorites

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Video

Sure looked like a V-4.

Nice and narrow so that it fits thru traffic well.

Barely enough power to pass numerous scooters

Traction problems because of weight bias and an inferior crankshaft design

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Cool, but THIS is the one that has my stomach in knots.

YouTube - crazy lunatic driving through traffic

(D'you think it may be Larry, on a naked MissRC45? (He says he's a bit of a street racer...)

Stupid is what stupid does! Man I was just waiting for him to get smacked! I wonder if that was in India or China? I'm thinking he's riding a turbo as well......looks like a Kawi dash????

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Yeah I noticed the pic-striped suit too... the Dog part was too funny, but the jumps were just crazy.... probably looks "average" from below... but the rider cam makes you realize how freaking heart stopping that it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.