Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my track pants. I bought them from a guy who used them maybe 2 times, and I have only used them for one track day. They are in great condition, never been down, and the sliders are brand new. Pics show the condition. Looking to get $155 plus shipping, or $155 picked up if you are in the area.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Size is shown in the last picture, if you can't see the pictures for some reason they are a 34 US 50 EU. :rockon

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably not minus to much, but there is neoprene on the sides which does stretch some.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pants are pending a purchase right now. You'll be in line if it falls through.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doesn't matter now, he sent the money already. I can't tell him he can't buy them now and send his money back :D.

Sorry B

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Doesn't matter now, he sent the money already. I can't tell him he can't buy them now and send his money back :D.

Sorry B
You could just "accidentally" send them to the wrong address.
And I could "accidentally" send you some money, and he could "accidentally" get a refund. :D

I just bought another 2-peice a few weeks ago, so he probably needed them more than I do. I have found myself collecting gear lately. Example: I don't really know why I need two pairs of alpinestars smx boots, but I have em.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I just bought another 2-peice a few weeks ago, so he probably needed them more than I do. I have found myself collecting gear lately. Example: I don't really know why I need two pairs of alpinestars smx boots, but I have em.
thats funny because I just said the same thing to myself about collecting gear. I sold one jacket and picked up three more. Its getting to the point I need two complete outfits, one for summer and one for winter. One without perfs and one with alot of them. Same with boots. Now that I don't have a sport tour bike I have textile stuff that I might sell because textile and naked bikes don't get along. Why? the textile turns into a parachute when you ride whereas the leather cuts through the wind better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts