Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: A taste of Estoril (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WOOF!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Like youd kick her outta bed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: A taste of Estoril (Dezmo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dezmo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Like youd kick her outta bed
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tripod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was more of a I'd like to mount that 'woof' than a she's a mutt 'woof'

My guess, anyway .......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got dibs on the second chick from the bottom, the blonde suzuki girl....im planning my wedding proposal AND the pre nup right now....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: A taste of Estoril (Milhouse)

At least this Fortuna Chick isnt sportin a Mirkin or 12 yrs worth of neglected waxings!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: A taste of Estoril (JamesP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JamesP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tripod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was more of a I'd like to mount that 'woof' than a she's a mutt 'woof' My guess, anyway .......</TD></TR></TABLE>

Correct.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (JenRZ350)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JenRZ350 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ahhh, to be anorexic...lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

I 2nd that! I wouldn't mind being a little more skinny, but I like having a few curves!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts