Speedzilla Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Grass connoisseur and weapons designer :woot:
What type? I just graduated with my Aerospace Engineering degree from ERAU a couple months ago. Now Im at General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems. I work in large caliber munitions, lethality. Mostly tank rounds and mortar systems for the Marines and the Army. And yes... business is good.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I am an auto tech, currently a heavy line / engine tech at a chrysler/jeep/dodge dealership (just started after getting back from Iraq)
I also am a volunteer firefighter/EMT, and trying to get some more school so I can get a full time f.f. job.
And of coarse after 4 years active duty (army), and another 9 (almost 10) years in the Ohio Nat'l Guard. I will be able to put in my warrant officer packet in about a year, I'm currently just a SGT. While in Iraq I was the shop foreman for our unit.

scott:cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am a Financial analyst, I help people get out of debt and plan for retirement. I am not an employee but an indepent agent so I come and go as I please.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I wear many hats at my company, however I would be known as an environmental consultant.

I am a Professional Wetland Scientist/Delineator, and no I am not a tree hugger.:p

·
Registered
594 Posts
aircraft mech for a major airline. they actually let me run and taxi 767 and 777:rockon 95000lbs of thrust in each engine:notworthy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Precision CNC Machinist/shop owner. I make everything from GoPed scooter and pocketbike parts to submarine launched missile components and anti-terrorist biotoxin detection devices for the government.

I make toys for lots of industries. ;)

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
A Salesmanager by day....

And a Manwhore by night:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
twinphil said:
Manager in the Mortgage Ops Division of a large midwestern bank. Corporate life, and all the political/boring/bland/backstabbing benefits that go along with it. The good news is I'm also a member of the Nat'l Guard (after 8 years active service) and get to go have some real fun once a month....

:rockon

Want some real fun? Bring your butt to Iraq. I'm always shooting my m16a4 at rabbits and stray dogs. Oh....and hodji's once and a while too.:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
4 years navy active duty, 5 years as a maintenance electronic tech, 3 years MN guard reserves. Now, I'm a licensed practical nurse for 3 years I'm about half way to getting my RN, that's where the good money is.:rockon

181 - 195 of 195 Posts