Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brad Pitt Hospitalized in Los Angeles
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

LOS ANGELES — Actor Brad Pitt (search) has been hospitalized with a flu-like illness. Pitt, 41, checked himself into an undisclosed Los Angeles area hospital Monday night complaining of flu-like symptoms, his publicist Cindy Guagenti said Tuesday. There were no other details and the name of the hospital wasn't disclosed for security reasons.

Pitt was in Ethiopia last week with his "Mr. & Mrs. Smith (search)" co-star Angelina Jolie (search) to pick up the actress's newly adopted baby girl, the second child she has adopted. Guagenti said it wasn't known if the actor contracted the illness while in Africa.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A new reason to NOT go to MotoGP (AtomTan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AtomTan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
flu-like illness </TD></TR></TABLE>

My coworker has the same thing but didn't travel to Africa...hmmmm..don't know if Pitt has anything to do with it though..I'll ask later

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: A new reason to NOT go to MotoGP (3stripes)

When I was walking behind the Turn 4 grandstands there were a whole bunch of people with their noses pressed against the chainlink fence with green screening....asked a security guard what was going on......he said that Brad Pitt just stepped into the PortaPotty behind the screening.....we both had a big laugh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: A new reason to NOT go to MotoGP (roadkill)

Well,,,,saying he has been in Africa,,,and having flu-like symptons,,,,could mean a good old fashion case of malaria
Sure hope it isn't. I work in Nigeria and there was one non-local guy who caught it. He said he wouldn't wish that on his worse enemy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: A new reason to NOT go to MotoGP (blkhalo996)

I bet it's because he got to shake hands with Lori Capirossi

(he was sick all weekend)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts