Speedzilla Forums banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Jaime, I actually hold you in fairly high regard, despite what others may say. You're trolling the wrong person, friend.
No, I get it. You don't care what LDH says and that's great. You turned the corner and don't like him. But he's never cared what ANYONE said and has always stood by his word and backed what he's said by experience and fact and has made a pretty fukn good living doing it. Not everyone likes that, I understand. Not everyone was made to be on the Internet and I get that too. He's not your type of salesman, I completely understand that also.

I can assure you that taking your business to RaceTech doesn't faze anyone, including DK or LDH. Their business was built on experience and reputation so losing a customer who got their nose out of joint isn't going to move their needle. For every person like you, there have been 100 who have listened to them and understood what they were saying was for your own good and bought countless things through them because of it. That's why the rats and mice in their business have come and gone and they are still there.;)

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
If you want to help RC51 owners then teach them how to get the most out of a 12 year old bike by doing the things that matter like proper suspension and how to set-up the geometry. Hell some of the members here are still running 190/50 tires which is absolutely silly at best. I mean if any bike needs better handling it is definitely the RC51 and the vast majority of owners will get way more benefits from that than a built race motor that is just going to fail on them.
So whats wrong with my 190/50?
And what size tyre should i be running?:confused:

And i havent listed everything in my signature either... Cause im just too lazy

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
Yeah i know. Have read most of it.

Actually have a more relevant size question....

I bought a while back an RC51 front rim of an 02+ only to find when i went to fit it to track day tyre and discs. That it wasnt the stock 17" but a 16.5" rim.

So i havent bothered using it. Would you suggest just paying $$$ again to find a 17" front rim or buying front discs to suit and a front tyre to suit?

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.