Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, just had some time this weekend to start my installation on the DYMAG carbon swingarm and the magnesium eccentric hub (corse style).Came across a problem and wanted to run this by all the experts out there.

My eccentric hub is sticking out about 3mm on the right side, not too sure if that is how the thing is designed.
My main concern is if I'm missing some sort of a washer (space) on the left or right side of the swingarm, (to move the eccentric in or out), to make sure the chain is going in a straight line to the rear sprocket.
Any input will be appreciated. If you need more pictures just let me know.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the best thing to do is go to the dymag website, get their phone number and ring them. ime they're more than happy to help.

be careful when torquing the pinch bolts tho - yours doesn't have a torque spec sticker, and they revised the spec after the one i had to fit didn't like the original spec.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (brad black)

Steve should be able to help you out with this one. NICE looking swingarm!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (Holiday)

Yeah I just attempted to call him...but he is not at work today...Thanks I hope it works as good as it looks!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (BlackHawk)

There is also a very helpful guy there named "Mike". He seems to be their engineering guru (He was the one that drew out the schematics for my wheel spacer, to make my Dymag's fit). If I couldn't reach Steve, I'd always talk to Mike.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Holiday)

Yeah he was the one that was going to giving me a call back...I hope soon...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (BlackHawk)

Well I got in contact with Mike I hope he will be able to help me out.

Modified by BlackHawk at 8:20 AM 6/4/2005

1 - 7 of 7 Posts