Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Very nice Damon, what kind of numbers do you think you'll see on the dyno? 140? 145? 150 :eek: ?
Please keep us posted

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hey Damon so did you find out what type of calipers your going to be running with the Ohlins forks? I seen on rogue that you were looking into some sort of axial brembo set up?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The Dash looks sick Damon!!! :clapper

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
where do you get the tsr clutch thingy from jason and josh??
I asked Damon the same thing, i contacted Josh (Cutaway) and he didnt tell me for sure if he could get one yet as i believe hes not a dealer for them yet? Not sure 100%. But i contacted Simons friend at spiral spinners and i was just recently able to get a hold of one and is being shipped as we speak.
I payed something like 275 for the unit and 16 shipping so almost $300 for the TSR slave cylinder. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Damn i must of missed that, sorry Josh. I just figured you were really busy gettin both the metric twins site and the Durbahn USA site up so i taught you were busy or else i would of followed through. Either way now we know who to get the TSR slave cylinder from.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Damon if you dont mind me asking was it expensive to have RC flow the injectors? And possibly how much?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Thanks Damon, and good luck on the dyno hopefully you guys figure out the problem :clapper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.