Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to this one? I think Tavo is, this is going to kick ass! 3.5 hours of track riding, holy chit!

I'll be running 37/38 on the Pilot Powers, anyone want to flame me?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 8/28 at Thunderhill! (RC Ray)

See you guys there Ray. I'll give you a call when I get there to see where you guys are parked. I guess no one else is going.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 8/28 at Thunderhill! (RC Ray)

Ray, always a fun riding with you and the guys. It was a hot day not as hot as the EMA track day but still in the 90's. Everyone rode good and had fun which is the most important thing. Ray thank Jimmy for me for towing me around, damm he's fast
. This was a good warm up for the West Coast Rogue day. See you guys next time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 8/28 at Thunderhill! (rctavo)

Yeah it was a good day, good to see you and the gf out there again! Thanks for bringing the fan too!

Jimmy is pretty quick... he rides at 60% to tow me around.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yea i'm bringing that fan every time from now on :D. I see it's going to be the same group for 2 more track days, Nov/Dec. Next time you guys have to bring yours girls to keep my girl company!

·
Registered
139 Posts
rctavo said:
Yea i'm bringing that fan every time from now on :D. I see it's going to be the same group for 2 more track days, Nov/Dec. Next time you guys have to bring yours girls to keep my girl company!
11/12 and Laguna baby! I'm not sure I can make the 11/12 date, my kid kind of freaked while I was gone which made my wife freak out too! I told her to just put on Speed Channel and all would be good.

"I get good rhythm... me and Sete have good battle... I pass on final lap, is possible win!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts